Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT) is a type of therapy that encompasses some pressure applied to your soft tissue. It’s an effective treatment for individuals who suffer from chronic pain, although it can be used for some post-surgical care and acute injuries as well.
Neuromuscular Therapy Primarily Addresses The Following:
- Tight muscles and tissues
- Hypersensitive areas within muscles that are causing pain
- Pressure in muscles, soft tissue and nerves
- Problems due to poor posture
- Problems due to poor gait (walking)
NMT works to alleviate pain and improve overall mobility.